Monday, December 26, 2011

Katie Price: 'I'm not happy with my




Katie Price: 'I'm not happy with my b**bs - Katie Price has revealed that she regrets having so much cosmetic surgery.


The model, who is currently dating model Leandro Penna, ruled out having any more procedures until she's had another child.

"There was a time when I went mad and my lips were ­hideous and I looked like a duck. I look at old ­pictures and I'm scared at what I did to myself," she told the Sunday Mirror. "I'm not happy with my b**bs at all. I had them reduced because I had huge b**bs. They were ridiculous.

"I'll have another kid before I have another b**bs job to tighten them up. I hate my belly and my knobbly knees and I hate my finger where I had a cancer scare years ago and had a lump removed. My b**bs are saggy and my hair's falling out from where they dyed it wrong in LA.

"But I'm ­perfectly aware that with human life you start out looking like a wrinkly old man and you die looking like a wrinkly old man. You need to deal with that. I could have a crazy perfect face but my body is still going to look old. I'm laying off all that now. I have botox in my forehead but I have eye wrinkles now."

According to Price, her eyes are her best asset.

Price recently confessed that her marriage to Peter Andre "would have lasted" without the presence of TV cameras.



0 comments:

Post a Comment