Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Rishi Kapoor and son Ranbir Kapoor


Debutant director Habib Faizal’s is all set to launch the movie Do Dooni Char’ starring Rishi Kapoor,Neetu Singh and son Ranbir Kapoor. This has been confirmed by Rishi while celebrating his 58thbirthday and said ““Why me and Ranbir together? It has to be Neetu as well.”
The veteran actor also said “My old colleague Juhi Chawla turned down the role because she didn’t want to play mother to a 15-year old boy. So, I told Neetu about the film.
Neetu said, ‘Are you mad? I haven’t acted for thirty years. Just because I agreed to do one shot in Love Aaj Kal, tum peeche pad gaye.’ I reasoned with her and convinced her finally.”


Giving a hint on the forthcoming movie he said “It’s about the jorney of a middle-class couple. Everyone will be able to identify with the film as at some point.”
58 years old Rishi Kapoor is also planning to pen down autobiography which will reveal some of the facts which have been diluted by Vyjanthmala’s autobiography.
“The only problem is, I will have to lie a lot in it. I don’t have to cover for any relationships because I have never had any (besides Neetu). Still, there are people who might get hurt by what I write; I can’t do what Vyjanthimala did in her autobiography,”
“She lied in it about her relationship with my father. My brother Randhir and I had borne the brunt of that relationship. How could she lie to the world?” Rishi said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment