Monday, April 9, 2012

Lady Gaga’s best and worst outfits

The Lady’s Gaga clothes (see what we did there?) are already the stuff of legend. To celebrate her 26th birthday we pick her best and worst wardrobe choices
Gaga has so far lived up to her name
Lady Gaga has been actively involved in her weird and wonderful fashion looks over the years, even setting up her own Haus of Gaga – which sees a team of creative types doing what creative types do best – and all in the name of art and fashion.
Gaga says of the Haus: “I called all my coolest art friends and we sat in a room and I said that I wanted to make my face light up. Or that I wanted to make my cane light up. Or that I wanted to make a pair of dope sunglasses. Or that I want to make video glasses, or whatever it was that I wanted to do. It’s a whole amazing creative process”.

Sounds it. And, combined with big names designers like Thierry Mugler, Alexander McQueen and, erm, that butcher what made the meat dress, Lady Gaga has become as synonymous with krayzee style, as she has her music.
In fact, the most shocking thing she could do now, on her 26th birthday, would most likely be supping a cuppa Earl Grey in a tea dress – what’s that? She’s done that already? Jeez.
Here’s presenting Gaga’s best, worst and most shocking ‘bits’ (*chortles*):
Her 2010 MTV Video Music Awards outfit. Our all time fave. She looks like the painting of a queen who shoved her feet into the mouth of a recently fed snake. Lady Gaga’s armadillo heels were designed by the late Alexander McQueen, a firm fashion friend of Gaga’s.








0 comments:

Post a Comment