Thursday, January 5, 2012

Emma Watson 100 years old


Emma Watson has revealed that she feels ''100 years old'' in one sense but also ''incredibly young and very naive'' in another.

The Harry Potter actress, who shot to fame at the age of 11 when she first appeared in the franchise, explained that she still has a lot to learn.

She told Style: "I'm this very weird mix. In some senses, I feel as if I'm 100 years old. In others, I still feel incredibly young, very naive and as if I haven't seen much of the world at all. I've been incredibly protected, but in other ways I've had to be in situations that nobody my age would.

"Sometimes I think I'm the worst person in the world to be in the situation I'm in. I'm shy, I'm sensitive and I'm self-critical. It's a terrible combination."
The 21-year-old, who recently claimed that turning 21 is a "milestone", also said that her celebrity has prevented her from having success with the opposite sex.
She added: "I say to my friends, 'Why hasn't X called me? Why doesn't anyone ever pursue me?' They're like, 'Probably because they're intimidated'.

"It must be the fame wall. It must be the circus that goes around me. Me, as a person, I find it hard to believe I would be intimidating."

0 comments:

Post a Comment