Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mawi & Ekin Helicopter Wedding (Kahwin) at Taib Andak Johor


I thought Mawi and Ekin wedding is already done and they are on the honeymoon but it is not. From the news at Murai, the second wedding event held at Taib Andak Johor. One thing that I newly learn is about Ekin’s hometown at Taib Andak. Hmm who thought that this pretty girl is from Johor hehe. I thought she is from Kuala Lumpur, my guess is wrong.
Anyway, the helicopter dispatched from Hotel Sofitel, Senai (never heard this hotel before) and arrived at Sekolah Kebangsaan Sinar Bahagia at Taib Andak about 130pm. Then bla bla bla, things usually happened at the wedding. The most interesting part was when Ekin drove Mercedez SLK 500. Yes! Ekin drove it! Not Mawi! Too much suprise, sooner I learn again that Mawi is actually still dont have the driving license. O.o


0 comments:

Post a Comment