Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Eva Longoria Eduardo Cruz


Eva Longoria and Spanish toyboy caught on Mexican getaway 

  • Longoria snapped on holiday with boyfriend
  • Photos confirm relationship with Eduardo Cruz
  • Actress has been promoting first cookbook
EVA Longoria has traded the publicity trail, spruiking her new cookbook, for a Mexican getaway with her 26-year-old boyfriend the Daily Mail reports.
Photos of the Desperate Housewives star, 36, and Eduardo Cruz, the younger brother of actress Penelope Cruz, relaxing by the pool at a luxury resort have confirmed their couple status after months of speculation.See photos of Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz in Mexico
“Things are getting very serious between Eva and Eduardo,” a source tells Peoplemagazine. 'They're really happy.”
In recent weeks, the actress has been promoting her first cookbook Eva's Kitchen: Cooking with Love for Family and Friends. It's not her first food venture - in 2008 she opened her first restaurant, Beso, in Los Angeles.
"I really consider the restaurant as an extension of my living room," she told theLos Angeles Times, "I can come here to enjoy a night with my friends. I have all my meetings here, and when I host required parties I usually have them here."
Longoria and Cruz reportedly began dating in February. The actress divorced French basketballer Tony Parker after four years of marriage last year.

Source: News.com.au

0 comments:

Post a Comment